COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD SHIPPING OVER $50*
ANTI AGING. ANTI SLEEP CREASE. ANTI BED HEAD.™
OVER 95% OF USERS AGREED SLEEP CREASES, SLEEP LINES AND SLEEP WRINKLES WERE FEWER AND LESS NOTICEABLE.†
Slipsilk.™ Laboratory Tested. Hypoallergenic.
The beauty secret of celebrity hairstylists, dermatologists and beauty experts.™
Includes 1 x Queen / International Standard Pillowcase (20” x 30” | 51cm x 76cm) with invisible zipper closure | Machine washable | See care instructions for details.
Learn more about our studies and testing under "Test and Study Details".
WHY SWITCH TO A SLIP® PURE SILK PILLOWCASE?
Real results, real benefits in just 4 nights!
CLINICALLY SHOWN** TO VISIBLY IMPROVE:
- THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES
- SKIN HYDRATION
- SKIN TEXTURE AND SMOOTHNESS
- SKIN RADIANCE, LUMINOSITY OR BRIGHTNESS
- Over 96% of users would recommend a slip® pure silk pillowcase to their family and friends.†
- Over 92% of users prefer sleeping on a slip® pure silk pillowcase over their ordinary cotton or synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcase.†
- Over 90% of users will be adding a slip® pure silk pillowcase to their beauty regimen.†
- 90% of users agreed that their hair was more manageable.†
- 90% of users agreed that they had less frizz in their hair upon waking.†
- Over 85% of users agreed that their bed head visibly improved upon waking.†
- Over 84% of users agreed that their skin had fewer visible lines or wrinkles.†
- Over 80% of users agreed that their skin looked more youthful.†
"SLIP® SILK PILLOWCASE IS MY HOUSEHOLD STAPLE AS IT’S THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF SHINE, THICKNESS AND SOFTNESS WHILE ALLOWING SKIN TO BREATHE. IT DOES NOT TUG ON THE DELICATE SKIN, OR RESULT IN SLEEP CREASES."
Dr. Dennis Gross World-renowned dermatologist, Founder of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
"AS A BOARD CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST I RECOMMEND A FEW PRODUCTS FOR MY CLIENTS AGING. A SLIP® SILK PILLOWCASE IS MY NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDATION."
Dr. Dendy Engelman Board certified Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon, Media Expert & slip® Brand Ambassador.
“I ENCOURAGE ALL OF OUR PATIENTS TO SLEEP ON SLIP® SILK PILLOWCASES, WHICH ABSORB LESS OF THE FACIAL PRODUCTS THAT MOST OF US INVEST IN THAN COTTON, THEREBY HELPING TO MAXIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF OUR SKINCARE REGIMEN."
Dr. Jason Diamond M.D. F.A.C.S. World Renowned Celebrity Facialist & Founder of the Diamond Face Institute
Slipsilk™ is specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards, developed and refined over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness and durability.
We use the highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines, including non-toxic dyes.
Dermatologists recommend slip® pure silk pillowcases over satin pillowcases for their patients.*
Over 92% of users agreed that they prefer sleeping on a slip® pure silk pillowcase over their ordinary cotton or synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcase.†
90% of users agreed that their skin felt more moisturised or hydrated after making the switch to a slip® pure silk pillowcase from a synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcase.#
In laboratory testing, slipsilk™ pillowcases were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases§, so they can help keep your skin’s moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong, on your face and hair. Slipsilk™ was also shown to create 43% less friction on average§, which can reduce stretching and tugging on delicate facial skin.
*Based on a survey of dermatologists in the United States conducted in April 2023.
* * Based on a clinical study of over 100 women, aged 35-65, who were regular users of cotton or synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcases. Clinical grading showed statistically significant improvement. Individual results may vary.
†Based on a clinical consumer perception study of over 100 women, aged 35-65, who were regular users of cotton or synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcases and tried a slip® pure silk pillowcase for 4 nights. #Based on a clinical consumer perception study of 50 women, aged 35-65, who were regular users of synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcases and tried a slip® pure silk pillowcase for 4 nights. §Compared to widely-available cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.